we're all too careful when we're waiting for death.
I am laughing, this was something we came up with in school, about what some of us learned in form of questions. I just realized all of the add ons. Nice guys.
- Theodor Seuss Geisel: Can you use your imagination?
- J.K. Rowling: Do you believe in Magic?
- Rick Riordan: Do you know your myths?
- Jodi Lynn Anderson: Do you believe in the dead?
- Ryan Murphy: Why be like everyone else?
- Suzanne Collins: Are you going to make the right choice?
- George R. R. Martin: All die, so why fear it?
- Veronica Roth: There are always secrets to be broken?
- Cassandra Clare: What would you do for love?
- Lauren Oliver: What is a world without love?
- Orson Scott Card: Can you really break the status quo of society?
- Scott Westerfeld: How does one define beauty?
- John Green: What is the purpose of living?
- Stephenie Meyer: Can you get a boyfriend?
- after finishing a book/tv series: your urls all make sense to me now